On April 16, a meeting of the subsection “Theoretical Mechanics” was held within the framework of the XLV Samara Regional Student Scientific Conference.
The following reports were heard:
- The use of curved lines in the development of elements of sowing devices of sowing machines – Viktor Kopytin, SGSA (head assistant professor Yu. Kirov)
- Investigation of the influence of resistance forces on the movement of the Foucault pendulum – Ulyana I. Tarakanova, Samara University (Head: Associate Professor Alexandr Avramenko)
- The use of quaternions in solving problems of dynamics – Yulia Lustina, Samara University (the head is A. Avramenko.
- The influence of the movement of the lift on the dynamics of the orbital space elevator – Arina Enikeeva, Samara University (the head of the postgraduate student R. Pikalov)
- Dynamic patterns of fluid motion in a Coriolis flow meter – Dmitry Shlyupikov, SamGTU (the head is Associate Professor L. Chernyakhovskaya)
- Comparison of the “pull-push” schemes for the Coulomb interaction of satellites in the geostationary orbit – Daria Andrievskaya, Samara University (Head Professor V. Aslanov)
- The jury noted the good organization of the conference, as well as the relevance and high scientific level of the reports.
For the reports presented at the conference were awarded diplomas:
- for 1st place – Dmitry Shlyupikov (SamSTU)
- 2nd place – Viktor Kopytin (SGSHA)
- for 3 place – Arina Enikeeva (Samara University)