The department conducts research in the following areas:
- Dynamics of spacecraft during descent into the atmospheres of planets and in orbit,
- Dynamics of satellite gyrostats,
- Space tether systems,
- Mathematical modeling of multidimensional space systems with moving elements,
- Dynamics of elastic systems,
- Control and stabilization of mechanical systems
Field of research (click for details)
Ion beam shepherd (active debris removal)
Dynamics and Control of Satellites in the Coulomb Interaction (spacecraft formations, active debris removal)
Regular and Chaotic Dynamics of the Tethered Satellite Systems (space tethers, space elevators)
General problems of the Regular and Chaotic Dynamics
Projects funded by RFBF
RFBF 17-41-630274. 2017-2018
Сapture and transport technologies for large space debris removal using elastic devices.
Scientific adviser: Prof. Aslanov V. S.
"Динамика и управление космическими тросовыми системами при выполнении транспортных операций на орбите".
Scientific adviser: Dr. Ledkov A. S.