For the Enrollees
We invite your to study in the Theoretical Mechanics Department of Samara State National University in the field of Aerospace Science.
We offer training for the following degrees:
- Bachelor’s Degree Programs (01.03.01 Mechanics and mathematical modelling),
- Masters’s Degree Programs (01.04.03 Mechanics and mathematical modelling),
- Postgraduate/Doctoral programme
Students can build individual training paths and continuing or completing their training at the any stage.
Your start to the future
Our education is a start to the future. In the new technological world, only fundamental knowledge allows you to be always in demand.
What to lean?
Learn to create new models and systems, new software, new scientific results in the field of Aerospace science.
How to learn?
To learn on the basis of modern scientific researches and through getting your own results.
The Theoretical mechanics department is recognized and highly regarded in the scientific community.
Prof. Hanspeter Schaub with the book by V. Aslanov "Rigid body dynamics for space applications".
(University of Colorado, H. J. and Ann Smead Aerospace Engineering Sciences Department, Boulder, Colorado Glenn L. Murphy Endowed Chair, Editor in Chief for AIAA Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets, Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems)
The duration of the course is
- 4 years for Bachelor degree;
- 2 years for Master degree;
- 3-4 years for postgraduate/PhD-doctorate degrees.
Bachelor's degree programme
Field of study
01.03.03 Mechanics and Mathematical Modeling
Educational program specialization
Профиль 1 - Моделирование движения космических систем
Профиль 2 - Математическое моделирование в механике
Профиль 3 - Индивидуальная подготовка по выбору учащегося
Postgraduate and Doctoral programme
Field of study
01.02.01 Theoretical Mechanisms
05.07.09 Dynamics, ballistics and motion control
Students can simultaneously complete the training program in the following areas:
- Master degree 04.24.02 “Motion control systems and navigation”
- Master degree 04.24.01 “Rockets systems and cosmonautics”
- Post-graduate degree 24.06.01 “Aviation and rocket and space technology”
- PhD-Doctorate “Dynamics, ballistics and motion control”
Student have the opportunities to:
- train in standard curriculum;
- train according to the individual curriculum;
- joint partner educational programs and third-party educational programs of various levels in Samara University and other universities of the Russian Federation and abroad;
- obtain certificates on the passage of individual modules, blocks and parts of the educational program.